IN RUNGIS SINCE 2OO7
The SAS l'écrevisse was created in June 2007. This family business, directly located under the tide pavilion at the Rungis MIN, offers its services to wholesalers, fishmongers, caterers and mainly to French restaurants (brasseries, traditional restaurants).
Thanks to its experience and dynamism, the whole team puts its know-how to work throughout the year in order to finish the orders of all its customers, on the whole range of sea products (marine, freshwater and farmed fish, live shellfish, salted and frozen products).
The products are rigorously selected and purchased every morning (Brittany, Scotland, Norway, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Denmark, Sweden) in order to guarantee irreproachable quality and freshness.
All health standards are respected, the company being able to guarantee total traceability of the products marketed, this system being validated by the veterinary services under the approval number 94.065.132.
The whole range of cured products such as smoked salmon, pink shrimps, caviar... is available all year round as well as cakes and spiders for sizes between 400g and 2 kg.
We also offer the whole range of shellfish, according to the different fishing or production seasons, oysters, scallops, clams, mussels, knives.
We offer an exceptional quality of fresh frog legs, presented in skewers of 12 pairs, Parisian cut.
We import our langoustines directly from Scotland and Denmark, where quantities are still sufficient to ensure a daily supply, with a widely recognized product quality.
We sell 2 species
- The European lobster, (Homarus grammarus ou vulgaris), known as the Breton lobster, can measure up to 50 cm. Its shell is greenish-blue with lighter spots. We stock the whole range of sizes in our fish tanks, from 450 g to more than 2 kg, calibrated to 50 g by us.
- Le homard canadien ou américain, (Homarus americanus) is orange-brown; its claws are almost flat. Canada has developed a whole industry around its fishery. We offer 3 sizes: chix (400/450 g), quarter (500/600 g) and halves (600/700 g).
We sell 2 species
- The red-legged crayfish: French endemic species. Size: 20 pce /kg.
- The white legged crayfish: from Turkey and Eastern Europe. Sizes: 5/10 pce/kg, 10/20 pce/kg, 20/30 pce/kg.
We sell 3 species
- The Royal rock lobster from Brittany or the Mediterranean, which can weigh up to 3 kg. We offer all sizes, from 600 g to 2 kg/+, throughout the year, depending on the arrivals.
- The pink rock lobster from West Africa is also marketed all year round, and can reach nearly 3 kg.
- The cap rock lobster
All our products are of impeccable quality and are controlled according to the standards in force.
50 C Allée de St Malo
BP 50121, 94519 RUNGIS
Tel: 01 46 86 41 91
Port night: 06 14 33 63 82
Fax: 01 46 86 73 85